What a fun weekend!
William's 16th Birthday Weekend!
The weekend surprises began on Friday evening.
William, Paul, Josh, Matty, and Grandpa went to the Conservation Club to go shooting.
After that, they met us at Mr. Gatti's for
a surprise pizza party with family.
On Saturday morning, we headed over to the church for Matthew and William's last Upward game of the season.
This was a really quick Upward season!
Matthew's last run of the season through the streamers...
Waiting for the coaches...
High 5's from Coach Jacob and Coach William!
I pledge allegiance to the flag...
I love the Upward prayer circle...
William really enjoyed being an assistant coach.
He had lots of fun coaching with Jacob and helping out with Matthew's team.
You can't see Matthew, but you can see the ball he shot.
No basket...this time.
This is also Matthew's shot...and it went in!
He is standing in front of #24.
In-bounding...
and being in-bounded to...
Arms up!
A coach with his player.
A big brother with his little brother.
Bench time...
Josh's game began at 12:30.
Papa B, Uncle Robbie, and Ciara met us at the church!
Look how big she's gotten!
Number 35...JOSH!
Yay, Josh!
These two were so funny!
Ciara liked to tease Matthew,
and Matthew would just giggle.
Josh is dribbling down the court...
Shot!
He had several that almost went in...
I'm not sure what's so funny, but I have the feeling that it has to do with his little cousin.
Bench time for Josh was not boring at all...
It feels so good when this little girl holds
her arms out for you to take her!
In-bounding!
(I sound like I know what I'm talking about, don't I?
I had to ask Carrie what this is called.)
Don't think that you get out of Uncle Paul's bunny ears just because you're little and cute!
Shot!
Almost...
Paul's teasing Ciara, and Ciara is teasing Matthew...
HONK!
Josh has really learned a lot about basketball this season!
Check him out!
After the ballgames, it was back to the house
for William's birthday party!
He requested his traditional birthday dinner...Haystacks!
After haystacks, it was time for presents!
Hi Little Missy!
The cards are always sure to bring lots of laughs...
A cute picture until I realized that
Rob was sticking his tongue out at me.
Always the ornery little brother.
I think someone is getting even with her Uncle Paul...
Every time she would put her hand on his head,
he would try to grab her hand.
She would pull it away and laugh.
And then try again!
Wow!
What is this?
He's liking the name on the box...
Grandpa and Grandma gave him drawers for the tool chest they got for him many birthdays ago!
He was needing more drawers to keep all his stuff in.
GG, Grandma, Grandpa, Josh, Papa B...
Uncle Robbie, Ciara, Dad, Carrie...
Josh has always wanted to just sit and hold Ciara.
Sometimes, he gets that chance...
Mmmmmmm!
Cupcakes made by our friend, Bronte'.
These are the cupcakes filled with
chocolate chip cookie dough
and frosted with brown sugar buttercream frosting...
And vanilla with vanilla buttercream frosting...
Happy Birthday, William!
Sweet 16...
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Dear William!
Happy Birthday to you!
And many more!
Make a wish!
What a fun week this has been, topped off with a very special birthday weekend for a very special birthday boy.
Young man.
Boy.
That's what his momma gets to call him.



















No comments:
Post a Comment