Saturday, March 15, 2014

Sink Studies

Josh participated in a "Boats and Navigation" class 
at our homeschool group last week.
In class, they made a boat out of duct tape and straws.
He wasn't completely satisfied with how his boat 
turned out, so he decided to try one at home.
I'd say that this one was a success.


Look at all of those LEGO guys 
and a LEGO car that it can carry!



Checking out the sail...



What would happen if you add another vehicle?


Balancing just so...


This one got a little too heavy.
And he lost the Green Ninja.
You can't do that.
Lose the Green Ninja, I mean.



Sorry.
I got a little distracted by the beautiful sunshine...


Josh spent quite awhile at the sink, trying different weights and placement of vehicles.










What is it about a sink full of water that is so attractive?
I sure don't think it's attractive, 
sitting there all full of dishes.
I suppose it has to do with what's in the water.







No comments:

Post a Comment