Monday, March 17, 2014

My Sweet William

Awwwww.
Look what I found in my "drafts" box.
I started working on this one four years ago and never finished it.
I'll post what I started...

________________________________________________

Twelve years ago, on a morning much like this one, Paul and I headed for the hospital. We knew that we were going to be welcoming a child...our child...into this world.

What we didn't know was that our new baby would be a boy.

We didn't know that our new baby would weigh 9 pounds 15 ounces. I'm glad that I didn't know that ahead of time.

We didn't know that before I could hold my sweet little baby boy, a special care team would come rushing in to make sure that all was well.




________________________________________________

And that's all the farther I got.
I love this picture of William, and I love the memories 
of the day he was born.
What a sweetheart of a boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment