Brilliant idea.
Cookie Saturday.
Ohhhyeahhh.
That was one of the more popular ideas that I have had.
One that the kids reminded me of often..."It's Saturday, Mom!"
It didn't last though.
My conscience killed it.
The guilt was overwhelming.
Another pretty good idea.
One that was a bit less guilt inducing.
Trail Mix.
Ohhhyeahhh.
We took this one on our camping trip back in June.
Delicious...although the boys would have opted out of the raisins if they could have.
This one will be joining us on our next camping trip.
Raisins are invited along.
Check out this beautiful mug of coffee.
My dear friend, Nicky, brought this mug to me back in June.
She didn't know it, but on this particular day
I was thinking of my mom.
This would have been Mom and Dad's
47th Wedding Anniversary.
Sweet Nicky.
She noticed that many of my mugs have a Christmasy/Winter theme, so she wanted to be sure that I had a beautiful anytime mug for my coffee.
Not only did she bring me that beautiful mug, but she also brought me a cheery little yellow flower and a package of Mackinac Island Fudge.
Ohhhyeahhh.
Thank you, Nicky.
Enjoying those Ohhhyeahhh moments,

Alright my friend...what's up with the guilt. Don't make me come over there!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love your posts. They make me smile, think, and want to live at your house. :)
Love you buddy!!
Oh those peanut butter kiss cookies.....because of a 3 year old with a peanut allergy I am no longer making them.....but I really would love a couple with a cup of coffee right about now. :)
ReplyDelete