Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Cheap...and Not-So-Cheap...Entertainment

 Have I told you lately how much I love Zak?
He is THE GREATEST PET EVER!
He turned two years old on May the 16th and is as adorable as a frog can be.
He is easy, cheap, and oh, so entertaining.


He sings "Hello" to me almost every morning.
I would say that he gets the "Cool Pet" award.


Charlie is pretty entertaining too.
She was interested in my iced coffee on this morning.
(Have I never mentioned the best iced coffee in the whole entire world?!)


She's a pretty good pet too.
Not as easy as Zak...not as cheap either.


But she is a good girl.
And pretty adorable.


Remind me to show you someday how she can catch a ball 
and how she can lug around a log that is bigger than she is.
Now that is entertaining.

Enjoying my entertaining pets,

3 comments:

  1. hee hee...very cool post, Mrs. Jodi! I'm with you on the cheap and entertaining pets...

    One of these days, life will slow down enough for me to enjoy some of your infamous iced coffee, right?

    hope you are having a wonderful week, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you post with pictures. You've got some great entertainment there. I would like to see Charlie haul around a log bigger than her. Happy Birthday Zak!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy iced coffee as a "treat"....but strong brewed hot coffee is how I start my morning. :)

    ReplyDelete