Wednesday, September 14, 2011

America's Got...Talent?

 Carrie was very proud of herself yesterday.
She found one of her Dad's ties and decided to teach herself how to tie it.
Using youtube.
Of course, she found a video that taught her how to tie a tie...
and there you go.
You really can find anything you want to know on youtube.


All that's left is to bask in the satisfaction of a job well-done.
(Note:  It really was her goal to wear it down to her knees.)


I'm not quite sure when the Captain Morgan stance became her trademark, but it seems to be her default pose.


Passing the football...


We'll call this her Secret Service pose...
minus the mirrored aviators.


She's thinking...she's thinking...


Hang on.
For some reason, the next pose caused her to lose her comPOSEure.
I know.
I spelled it wrong.
But you get it, right?


Wait!


Deep breath.
Straight face.


BAM!
How do ya like that one?!


Some kind of Happy Dance.
I think I've caught this one on Spongebob.
(Please don't write to me telling me about the study just conducted on children who watch Spongebob.  I think that Matthew is a very good problem-solver despite his slight obsession with that absorbent, porous, yellow character.
Wow.  I think he's gotten to me.)


I don't know what this is called either...


I know this one!
Disco...


Hokey Pokey?


Jump for joy!


And back down again.


What?



Really?


I'm not sure what look you're going for here...
Rambo?


 Actually...now that I think about it...this may have something to do with that full Harvest Moon in the sky...


Yep.
That's what it is.


I'm now trying to figure out if I can give her some type of grade for this.
I need to get creative with my credit assigning.

Enjoying the tying of ties and the silliness of a teenage girl,

1 comment:

  1. cuuuu-ute!! the fun that must occur at your home!

    It's like looking at pictures of Jodi as a young lady!!

    hugs to you all,
    L

    ReplyDelete