A silent blog is a sure sign that my life is not silent.
This morning, my home smells like fresh air and cupcakes. I am so thankful for a sunny, warmish morning. I've opened the windows and am looking forward to a warm afternoon...weatherwise and friendshipwise. Today is Matthew's friend party. He has been looking forward to this day for so long! Today we will be playing Cowboy games and doing lots of giggling.
Tomorrow is Matthew's family party and the day of his Baptism! Another very, VERY exciting day! The day when Matthew tells everyone what Jesus has done for him...his decision to follow Jesus all of his days! What he has decided in his heart will be be made known! And the promise that the six of us will all be in Heaven together one day with our King is so amazing! Thank you, Jesus!
So, until I have stories from this weekend to share, I'll show you some of Easter in our home. Remember the LEGO Crucifixion? Well, here's the LEGO Resurrection!
And let's back up a day. The youth group at our church headed up the program for the Easter Egg Hunt. Carrie was the farmer whose chicken laid some pretty amazing eggs!
Hi Sweet Kenna! I do love this girl!
Grandma is holding Kenna's little sister. Bouncy! Bouncy!
And then it's over! Just. Like. That!
Chickens!
The pass-off...
Successful!
"Can I hold it again?"
He didn't ask for a chicken for his birthday. But I was holding my breath.
I must get going and get ready for a party!














No comments:
Post a Comment