Saturday, April 19, 2014

Almost Six

"When was I born?  Really born?"
Awwwww, Matthew.  I love these trips down Memory Lane.  My memory isn't the best, so I am thankful for pictures that get me jogging down Memory Lane rather than tripping.  Pictures plus the memories of older siblings are very helpful.

Matthew, you were born on a Monday right before lunch almost six years ago.  Six years that have gone speeding by.  This will be the first year that your birthday will fall on the same day of the week that you were born.  Monday.  "Monday's child is fair of face."  Yes, Matthew, you were--and are--fair of face.












I look at these pictures and am so thankful that you still walk up behind me and hug me.  That you still squeeze my neck tight when I call you to come over to me "just because."  That you still want to just sit and read books together on the couch.  I do love you, Matthew, and am so thankful to be your Mommy.



No comments:

Post a Comment