Oh! There is so much to write about! For starters, today is Matthew's sixth birthday! Yesterday was Easter. Saturday was the egg hunt at church. And this morning we saw a momma fox and her babies in the neighbor's yard!
Some days I have nothing new at all to blog about.
And then there are days when the pictures and stories have piled up and I find myself needing to play catch-up.
This is a "beginning to catch-up" day.
Getting ready for Easter is so much fun!
And to make it even more fun, Aunt Brandy, Uncle Robbie, Ciara, and Emmie sent a package!
You never get too old for packages in the mail! I called William's name and had him smile at me, but I didn't notice Carrie's face until I posted this picture on here. Oh my goodness! Look at her there on the edge of this picture! It's fantastic!
And then, our promise to Aunt Brandy, that we would take pictures with the Bunny Mask...
Bunny doing Shakespeare...
Thank you so much Aunt Brandy, Uncle Robbie, Ciara, and Emmie!
And thank you Miss Mary and Miss Nikki!
Mary and Nikki are Matthew's Wednesday night teachers at church. Look at the awesome Easter dish that they sent home with him!
Friday evening we traditionally colored eggs and ordered pizza...
Sweet William and GG. I probably shouldn't tell her age, but she is a young-looking 93-years old!
Temporary tattoos! Who knew?
Lemon Bars...don't breathe in as you're taking a bite! But don't compensate by breathing out instead...
Pilate...
A couple of Roman soldiers...
John (the sweat on his face represents tears)...
And JESUS!...
To be continued...














LOVE IT!!!! Thanks for sharing! Love you all! AB
ReplyDeleteThat Lego scene is AWESOME! :)
ReplyDelete