Sunday, July 5, 2009

Where There Are Kids...

You remember those first years of marriage...just you and the love your life.
I look back at those years as the beginning of our family.
Paul and I made some very special memories, and without even thinking about it, we were working with God to lay the foundation for our family.

Days of just spending time together...getting to know each other.
Days made for beginning our own traditions as a new family.

And remember those first holidays with a new baby?
What fun! It was like being a kid all over again!
And as long as there are children in the house (kids, grandkids, great-grandkids...), Paul and I get to be kids everyday.

Every holiday, especially, is so exciting and so much fun to plan for!

Fourth of July is one of those exciting, fun days!

Where there are kids, there is fun!
































2 comments:

  1. Looks like lots and lots of fun!
    I love that cake. mmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family looks like so much fun!!! We make those pretzel treats at Christmas - I never thought of doing it at other times of the year. Love how you made them 4th of July!

    Thanks for sharing your fun!

    Blessings
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete