Uncle Brian sent this this video to us via email because he knew that Josh would enjoy it. In fact, he said, "Show this to Joshie, he will laugh."
Uncle Brian, you were absolutely correct!
I wish that I would have had my camera going from the very beginning of the video. He giggled and giggled while watching. When the video was over, he asked to watch it again and even went to pause what he was watching on TV.
Now he is bugging me to death to go wake Carrie so that she can watch it with him and hovering at my elbow asking to watch "that bideo" again.
Since he can maneuver my blog pretty well,I thought that I would post it here so that he can watch it on his own.
And so that you can see what was so very funny!
The cutest thing is that he just said to me, "Isn't it cool that they can do that?"
I'm thinking that he is going to have some mighty high expectations for Matty.
I better keep a close eye on those two today.
Little Missy just watched that commercial with me and said very seriously "that's so dangerous". whew! I'm glad she didn't say 'cool- I want to do that'!!
ReplyDeleteJodi,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog! Your words were a real encouragment to me and I'm glad you took time to write me! (((Jodi))) Thank you also for your prayers for our family. I'm thankful for those as well.
Blessings to you!
Leslie