Thursday, April 17, 2008

Did You Know...

Did you know that if you're a 12-year old, and you decide to play in a 2-year old's car, you may get stuck?



Did you know that if you bring home refrigerator "crescent rolls-in-a-can" from the grocery store--and you forget to put them in the refrigerator--two hours later you may hear an explosion and find a mess on your kitchen floor?



Did you know that if you pour out all of your pop into a cup and then turn the plastic pop bottle upside-down and squeeze, you may be able to suction the pop back into the bottle?



Did you know that if you buy gum for a 2-year old at the grocery store, he may chew it all up in one day--just for the flavor?

3 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I came across you blog after clcking on homeschool and I can honestly say without a doubt that I DO know all of these things listed above! LOL And that I found out the same way you did! LOL I have rugrats of my own and loved looking around your page!
    Happy Homeschooling!
    ~*Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh. Didn't know about the crescent roll thing. I think that they did an episode on Mythbusters a long time ago about something like that - someone being injured by an exploding can of rolls, or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That could have been a dangerous thing with the crescent rolls- lol!

    ReplyDelete