Oh! Congrats!!!!!! He is so adorable!!!! Yea!
hey, congratulations! I was wondering where you had been! Didn't even cross my mind that it was about baby time! Beautiful little guy!
WHAT?? I can't believe it? I'm off the circuit for a mere week or so and you have a baby????CONGRATS! When was he born? He is perfect and precious!
Yea!!!! How many hours old before his Blog debut??? Can I bring you dinner?? Maybe with one out of four I can be a good neighbor!! How are you??Poor Josh...is he doing oK??
Oh! Congrats!!!!!! He is so adorable!!!! Yea!
ReplyDeletehey, congratulations! I was wondering where you had been! Didn't even cross my mind that it was about baby time! Beautiful little guy!
ReplyDeleteWHAT?? I can't believe it? I'm off the circuit for a mere week or so and you have a baby????
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS! When was he born? He is perfect and precious!
Yea!!!! How many hours old before his Blog debut??? Can I bring you dinner?? Maybe with one out of four I can be a good neighbor!!
ReplyDeleteHow are you??
Poor Josh...is he doing oK??