This is the day when we get to go to our church and run free in the Family Life Center! Just run and run and run!
With a trash can!
It has proven to be a great "energy releaser" during the winter months.
Carrie chooses not to run with a trash can. She usually practices basketball while William has his lessons.
And while Carrie has her lessons, William likes to play with Josh and our piano teacher's little boy. He gets a kick out of how they play together--especially when they are carrying on conversations with each other.
By the way, what do you think of that cheesy smile Josh has painted on his face? I remember Carrie and William going through the "cheesy smile" phase.
My mother-in-law just asked me a few days ago if he was going to use that smile for the church directory picture that we have taken in about a week...
Speaking of church directory pictures, I have yet to get a picture taken for our church's directory when I am not pregnant. Funny timing, huh?
And what do I do during piano lessons?
I clean out my purse. It's amazing what can be collected in a purse in just a week!
I love cheesy smile photos. My 3 year old always gives cheesy smiles, but then her eyes and always looking the other way which make some not so great photos - oh well!
ReplyDeletereplying to the comment you left me - Wordless Wednesday is great! Just post a photo, no words needed (although it seems like I always have to put a P.S. or something because I always have something to say!)
ReplyDeletethere is actually a website called wordlesswednesday.com where you can add your name to a list of hundreds of other bloggers who also do Wordless Wednesday, plus get some more site traffic if you want by adding your name.
So, yes! Play Wordless Wednesday wth us!