This Mother's Day would find us away from home (I'll tell you why in the next post!), so we celebrated with a Saturday morning brunch! We had so much fun, and the weather was perfect! After brunching together, we went outside for pictures. Grandma and the kids posed first. It was when Grandma stood next to William that she was reminded about how tall William has become!
A short flower break to say hello to my newly planted Rose Moss (or Moss Rose...or Portulaca).
Then a picture of "The Moms!"
Judy and I got the giggles when we started "arguing" over who would hold the pillow...
My face gets a little red when I start laughing...
OK...we got it together now.
Well, maybe not quite!
Breathe!
Judy's laugh muscles hurt!
The boys went on as if this was nothing out of the ordinary.
Some hula hoop antics...
It won't be long before he is taller than GG.
I won't tell how quickly he's closing in on me.
It was just four years ago that William was measuring himself up to me...
Time flies.


















Oh my, I got the giggles all over again. Such a fun day! Thanks again, Jodi, for having the brunch. It was delicious. Love you very much!! I don't think GG knew what was wrong with us.
ReplyDelete