Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wordless Wednesday..."Far From Wordless!"

My blogging plan for this week was to post pictures from our Wisconsin vacation and write down some of the memorable things that were said and done.

Go ahead...ask me how that's working out.

This blog has become my way of scrapbooking for my family...my way of journaling. I like to think that later on, my kids will open up our family's Blog Book and remember.

And laugh.

Well...have I mentioned what a crazy summer this has already been. And how much more crazy it is going to get?!

It's a good kind of crazy, though.
Good stuff coming.
Fun stuff coming!
Lots and lots of stuff!

I am a planner, so when I flip through the calendar on my wall, I get a bit overwhelmed.

Because along with being a planner, I am also a perfectionist.

A hopeless perfectionist.

This week, I am cleaning out the camper, doing mountains of laundry, and really needing to go to the grocery store. You know, all the stuff that comes from being gone for a week on vacation.

The big kids leave for church camp tomorrow, so we are repacking.

Our township-wide Vacation Bible School begins next Monday, so I am pulling things together for the toddler class that I am teaching.

Am I whining yet?

So...

Even if it's only one or two pictures a day...or one story a day...I am going start documenting our vacation!

Following is my Wordless Wednesday pictures of the day.

This is Wednesday, isn't it?







Joyfully,

1 comment:

  1. Love your wordless Wednesdays, even when they have words. :) One thing at a time, my friend. And no...you're not whining. :)

    ReplyDelete