Friday, June 25, 2010

Warm Fuzzies

One evening as I was making dinner, I heard Matthew yelling, "Hi!" at something out the back window. I was a little afraid to see what...or who...might be standing out there.

It was a bunny!

As you can see, "Hi!" is one of Matty's favorite words right now.
He says it with gusto!

His enthusiasm was so contagious that Josh joined the welcome wagon.

It got a little boisterous at times.




Everyday, we see at least three bunnies in our yard.

It reminds me of when Mom and I used to take early morning bike rides around town. She would see a bunny hopping around in the dewy grass and say, "First place bunny!" Then, when spotting the second one, we would say, "Second place bunny!" And of course, we would give a "Third place bunny!" award too. After third place, though, the bunnies only received honorable mentions.

I don't know what started that. Kind of silly...but it's the stuff that makes for warm, fuzzy memories.

And...we're still talking to bunnies.

Can you believe that little bunny stayed as long as he did with two little boys yelling at him through the window?

They must know how cute and irresistibly fuzzy they are!

Enjoying the Journey,

No comments:

Post a Comment