Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Don't you just love this time of year?!

What a great chance to get some really fun pictures.

This post is for my dad who has been waiting patiently for me to add something new to my blog. How could I disappoint him? After surviving for nearly 67 years without a computer, he has learned in the last year how to log onto my blog and visit his grandchildren in cyberspace. This is super-rewarding to me. It was with this purpose in mind that I started this blog.

I want to thank my friend Sheryl for these pictures. Our kids were having fun at a Christmas party on Friday when her son received a Santa Mr. Potato Head in the White Elephant gift exchange. As you can see, Josh and Matty had some fun with the beard and mouth.



Well...maybe not so much Matty, but Josh did.



Hard to believe that Christmas is less than 3 weeks away now.

November vaporized for me. I have not much recollection of the month at all--save Thanksgiving Day and the yummy food.

Matthew is calling..."Mamamamamamamama!"
I love it!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute pictures! My daughter likes to do that with the Potato People accessories too. We don't have the Santa one...yet.

    Merry Christmas!
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. how nice to "see" you again! love the Santa beard...

    i'm with you, where did Nov. go?

    funny how our dads love to check up on us via our blogs...cute!

    I know you are enjoying this special time! God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete