Friday, December 26, 2008

Tiding Over...

I've missed getting on here the last couple of days.

I've had things to blog about, but I left my camera at Grandma's house on Christmas Eve.

That's right. No camera at our house on Christmas morning.

But that's O.K. We were able to live more "in the moment" rather than worrying about getting those "just right" pictures. If you love taking pictures, you probably know what I mean.

So, until I get some pictures transferred onto my computer, here is one of my favorite "My Three Sons" moments from this past week...




Matty has already learned what it means to pick on your brother.



"Hi Buddy!"




"I love you!"




Sorry. I have nothing else.
I can't even think of a cute label for the last picture.
Brain freeze, you might call it.
Or holiday overload.
Mmmm. Sounds like an ice cream flavor. Maybe fudge and sugar cookie chunks?

No comments:

Post a Comment