Monday, March 31, 2008

Trick Photography

A couple of weeks ago, I posted a blog about my trip to the local salon and my very first pedicure. I even had a picture of my feet. Here's the picture I used...



I got tickled when I received a comment from my friend, Sherry, about that picture...

Hey...I just realized you are 8 months pregnant and can still photograph your feet! Not fair!

Well, after I received her comment, I had to check it all out for myself, so standing straight and tall, I looked down for my feet. They weren't there!



Leaning a little bit forward, I looked again. Ah! There they were...sort of.



Leaning forward even more--dangerously forward now, I might add--they came into full view!



I guess it was a case of trick photography.

Now, if I could just figure out a way to use trick photography on my "laugh lines!"

1 comment:

  1. Ok. I feel much better now! LOL! Thanks for clarifying!

    Love the new pictures on your sidebar btw....

    Hey, are you having a boy or a girl? Do you have any names picked out?

    ReplyDelete