Friday, February 15, 2008

Under Construction!

I have really enjoyed reading others' blogs, so I decided--with the encouragement of a dear friend--to begin blogging. Funny enough that the name I chose for my blog is "Striving for Simplicity." Setting up my blog and over-analyzing what I should say about myself has been anything but simple. My hope is that this blog will not only help me to think through this journey to a more simple life, but to also find out how others are achieving simplicity in their lives. I guess only time will tell. I feel pretty vulnerable and "out there" right now. So...until I get brave enough to post again, this site is "Under Construction!"

3 comments:

  1. Isn't blogging fun? Wait until it becomes an addiction! You'll wake up one night in the middle of the night and your thoughts will turn to what you want to post about....that's when you know you are addicted! Welcome to the blogging world!

    Hey, I like the stuff below...how did you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I clicked on your stuff below and figured out how to do it! I'm so excited! I added it to my kids' blogs so that they would have to look at the info every day and maybe absorb some KNOWLEDGE (novel thought!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the main reason I like all the stuff at the bottom of the page. I get to learn stuff too--and it updates itself everyday! I get on here and play the hangman and spelling bee. :)

    ReplyDelete