I'm sitting here trying to figure out if all the stuff that I added to the bottom of this page is too much. Is it too much clutter for a blog with the name "Striving for Simplicity?" But it's all so much fun! I love that kind of stuff! Word games, trivia, news updates... STUFF! Do I have to get rid of it? I really will use it. Others might enjoy it too!
Why is this beginning to sound like what plays inside my head when I look around at the stuff in my house?
Let's take a poll. Scroll down...right above all the stuff.
This is so much fun. I'm so happy you're here in the blogging world with me. I love you. Smooch.
ReplyDeleteKeep the stuff if it makes you happy! If it starts to bug you...remove it! That's what I think keeping things simple is all about. Glad you've arrived in the blogosphere!! Maybe we can keep in touch through the internet...we live SO FAR apart!
ReplyDeleteblessings,
tonya