Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Refrigerator Meme

I'm so excited! I've been tagged for a Meme by Sherry! Thank you, Sherry. It came at a good time--I was wondering what I was going to write about today...

To see the rules, you can visit Robin's Heart at Home .

And Tonya--you're it! I've tagged you for this Refrigerator Meme!

I like to think of my refrigerator as organized clutter. I love putting things up on the fridge, but I can't stand it when I get too much or when things start getting scruffy looking. I think it may have been the week after Christmas that I took everything down, cleaned off the fridge, and then put things back up. If only I would do that to the inside of my fridge--I was so happy that this meme focuses only on the outside.

This is the front view of my refrigerator.
A few meaningful magnets, pictures of the kids and charts. The chart on the far left is a points chart for the food that we've eaten each day. If you could see it close-up, you would see that it is blank. Good intentions. On the bottom right of the fridge is a prayer list for our local basketball league. Under that is Joshua's chore chart--things like "Brush Teeth," "Help Mommy," and "Pick Up Toys." Let's see, today is Wednesday and the last time that I checked off anything was on Monday morning. Again, good intentions.



And here's the left side of my refrigerator.
Another chart. This one is the food pyramid for pregnancy. You know, all the good stuff that I should be eating. You see that it is over on the left side of the fridge where it is hard to see. I really don't pay much attention to it--even though I know I should. That's right, good intentions.



And now, the most interesting side of the fridge: the right side.
This is the side that is easy to see and easy to get to. Down low are the things that little hands can mess around with. Funny magnets, pictures, heavy-duty artwork... Since I put the little table beside the refrigerator, this side doesn't see as much action as it used to.


Up high I put things that I might need to get to quickly--my Homeschool Legal Defense card, friends' phone numbers, the pediatrician, the insurance man, the Longaberger lady, emergency numbers... That kind of stuff. I keep all of this up high so that little hands won't carry it away.



I never dreamed when I started this blog that I would be taking pictures of my refrigerator at different angles and posting them for everyone to see! Just one more thing that I love about blogging!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing! Your fridge is really pretty organized, isn't it? I never thought about keeping my HSLDA card there....I wonder where mine is????

    ReplyDelete