Just to keep things as simple as possible, I asked the kids to tell me what they wanted me to call them when I post something. My daughter has asked for CareBear, my oldest son has asked for Tim, and my youngest son has said that Little Guy is good for now.
Let me explain "Tim." I think that Little Guy began calling his older brother Tim one day when he tried to say his real name, and it came out sounding like Tim. Older brother said, "Did you just call me Tim?" and Little Guy said "MMmmmm," which means "Yes." Older brother laughed, Little Guy laughed, and it has stuck. He only calls older brother Tim if he is asked what his name is. Otherwise, he still calls him "Munnah."
Well, Hubby and CareBear are back with our Taco Bell. You would think that going out to get Taco Bell is simple, but actually, when you consider how much time is spent trying to decide who is going to go get the Taco Bell, it isn't all that simple. What is simple is eating Taco Bell on paper plates! I love paper plates!
Heehee. Wonder what new names the family will get with #4?!! So how does "Tim" feel about others calling him "Tim"? Tell Hubby, I hope he's feeling better. Patrick is still sacked out on the couch!...as Disney looms....
ReplyDeleteTim wouldn't mind being called Tim by others--he would probably get really tickled by it! We're praying that all are well at your house to meet the Mouse! Weather like today makes one long for Florida!
ReplyDeleteCute kids! Man, for someone who just started bloggin, you have it figured out, don't you! Look at those twitters!
ReplyDeleteI'm right there with you on the paper plates. I don't like to cook, partly because I don't like the clean-up...takes time away from emailing and blogging - LOL!
I just put two and two together - you're the long lost American Girl pioneer - right? (I looked at your picture)
ReplyDeleteAnd you're pregnant again?
WooHoo!! What fun!
Nice to run into you again. I was just thinking about you the other day....
Hi Sherry!
ReplyDeleteI have to tell you how much fun it is to read your blog. I check it out every morning. At one time I tried to post a comment but didn't quite have it figured out yet.
And you are right--I do wake up thinking of things to blog about. It's so much fun!
Your kids have grown up so much! They are beautiful!
You know what I love? You've only been blogging for 5 days and I've already seen the names Taco Bell and Wendy's on your blog. Since we've been to your house on Friday, we've had Wendy's, Taco Bell, and Arby's. I was starting to feel bad. Your twitter is fun. Smooch.
ReplyDelete