Friday, February 29, 2008

Tuesday Night Fun

Tuesday nights have become lots of fun at our house! It's one of the few evenings that we find something on TV that we all enjoy watching..."The Biggest Loser." We also enjoy having a snack while watching "The Biggest Loser." This week, Carrie made brownie sundaes. This is just proof that if you continue ignoring guilt long enough, it will become almost nonexistent. At first, dessert during "The Biggest Loser" seemed so wrong. Not anymore.

I really should use this example with the kids during our Bible time. It would make a great illustration. One that we could all relate to.

After the brownies and ice cream, the real entertainment began. William decided to dress Josh in his finest for the last hour of "The Biggest Loser." Because Josh is such a ham, he decided to try another way to get some laughter--a much more relaxed look, I might say.


As you can see, we didn't really hear much of what happened on "The Biggest Loser" during that last hour. It seems like that's how it is with any television program that we begin watching. Oh well! I'm not complaining. There is nothing like laughter filling the home--the smell of brownies in the background is good too. :)

2 comments:

  1. I think blogger is having some "opps" moments tonight!

    Anyway....that's what it's all about, making memories!

    Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS GUITAR PIC! He ROCKS! Smooch.

    ReplyDelete