Thursday, August 19, 2010

"Monster Time"

Joshua's birthday party theme this year was "Star Wars."
I'm hoping to blog a little bit on his party over the weekend.

"Hoping to."

Until then, I just had to share these videos.

The first one is a video that my pastor's wife, Ellen, sent to me. It is of her son and grandson having some fun with light sabers. They named the video "Monster Time!"

It amazes me how much fun little boys and big boys (and girls) alike have with their light sabers! More proof of this will be in our birthday party pictures! :)

I laughed so hard at this video!





Someone else laughed pretty hard at this video too...




I don't even know how many times we have watched this video since last weekend!

Matthew laughs and laughs every time we watch it.
Joshua just can't figure out how Eric can use "the force" to pick up his light saber.

I'm hoping that Ellen enjoys this blog post as much as we enjoyed--and are enjoying--Eric's "Monster Time" video!


Enjoying the Journey,




3 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so honored that our video made your blog. Glad you enjoyed it. Watching Matthew laugh made me laugh too! I'll look forward to seeing the birthday pix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a good smile and giggle in the middle of the day!! Love this!!! Those Dunaways are a funny group!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! I had John watch it too and he that it was awesome! Those Dunaways are soooo talented :)

    ReplyDelete