I love this!! Thanks for sharing pictures from the family. Love it!!
LOL! This is hilarious!I'm glad you are back to blogging again, I missed you!
Cute! Did the ask to switch? Sounds like something my kids would do too.
They did ask for this switch. :)The funniest thing to me was how well Matthew ate his dinner...better than when he is sitting in his high chair.Josh asked for release shortly after. The tray just doesn't fit around his middle like it used to.
I love this!! Thanks for sharing pictures from the family. Love it!!
ReplyDeleteLOL! This is hilarious!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are back to blogging again, I missed you!
Cute! Did the ask to switch? Sounds like something my kids would do too.
ReplyDeleteThey did ask for this switch. :)
ReplyDeleteThe funniest thing to me was how well Matthew ate his dinner...better than when he is sitting in his high chair.
Josh asked for release shortly after. The tray just doesn't fit around his middle like it used to.