Here are a couple reasons why...
Not too long ago we had tacos for supper...one of Josh's favorites.
After eating 2 crunchy tacos and 2 soft tacos, Paul asked him if he had a hole in his tummy.
Josh lifted up his shirt, looked down at his tummy, and said, "Nope! Only a button!"
Last night, he made me laugh again.
Josh: Hey, Mom.
Mom: Mmhmmm?
Josh: Did you know that we have a JackBack in our house?
Mom: We do?
Josh: Do you know what a JackBack is?
Mom: I don't know.
Josh: It's a Lion-Bugger.
Mom: A Lion-Bugger?
Josh: Do you know what a Lion-Bugger is?
Mom: I don't know.
Josh: It's a lion that bugs everyone.
Mom: Well, you don't have to worry about Lion-Buggers being in our house.
Josh: I don't?
Mom: No. Daddy has Lion-Bugger spray. He sprays around the windows and doors every night so that the Lion-Buggers don't get in.
Josh(in a high-pitched, squeaky voice): Really?? REALLY?? Does Daddy really spray Lion-Bugger spray?
Mom: Yes!
Long pause while Josh went back to watching TV.
Josh: Mom?
Mom: Mmhmmm?
Josh(smiling): There really aren't any Lion-Buggers in our house. You don't have to tell Daddy to spray them tonight.
Mom: O.K., honey.
It is so much fun to see how God has gifted each of the kids.
Wit and a fun sense of humor is definitely something that he has provided in excess to all four.
For that, I am very, very thankful. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment