I know that you don't like to have your picture taken...and I understand that totally, since I feel the same way about getting mine taken.
I know, too, that when you see this blog post, you will say, "Joooooodeeeee!" under your breath. Maybe I should have warned you that it was coming. I hope you'll forgive me for taking the liberty to post pictures of you without your permission.
But I decided that it was time to tell you how you have stolen our hearts. From the very first day we met you, we loved you.
Especially Josh. :)
And you have given your love so freely to us.
It's amazing to me how we could live in the same small town our entire lives...and yet never know each other.
How your mom could make my wedding cake...and yet we never met.
I want to thank my brother for bringing you into our lives.
You have become one of my best friends.
You have become a trusted confidante.
You have become privy to my thoughts and emotions.
You have become family.
And...by choice, you have become my sister.
With all my love,
No comments:
Post a Comment