Saturday, September 13, 2008

Just for Fun...

We're getting family pictures taken this morning...Great-Grandma, Grandpa, Grandma, uncles... All of us!

I'm excited about getting them done--just not so excited about getting ready for them. I guess the hard work is all done. We have clothes ironed and ready to wear. The little boys are bathed. I've had my shower. Now we just have to get there and smile.

I'll let you know how it all turns out.

Until then, here are some pictures from the past...

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jodi,

    Hope your family pictures went smoothly!! Love this collage...how did you do it?

    Have a blessed rest of the weekend and a wonderful week!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laurie!

    Paul's cousin installed Picasa into our computer the last time he cleaned it up. It's where I store all of my pictures now. There's a collage button at the bottom.

    I'll post another kind of collage that can be made.

    Enjoy the cooler temps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool!! I will have to look into that Picasa deal! that is really cool!

    collages ROCK!!

    how are you guys today? loving this fall weather as much as we are??

    see ya, chicky!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete