You Atkinsons... you have the presious-est babies! Matty is getting so big! Fall is such an awesome time of year to take pictures, too. Love you! ~\0/~
I've tried to leave comments on your blog a couple different times this week but it's been acting up at my house (I hear we are neighbors. kinda)
I had every intention of introducing myself to you last Friday evening but chaos and just plain ol' cowardice got the best of me! I have been a frequent visitor to your blog since before baby Matthew was born so I feel like I kinda know you!! :)
Next time, I have no excuse! love that you guys are a part of HOPE!
have a great rest of the week and tell Dick Cheney we say HEY!
You Atkinsons... you have the presious-est babies!
ReplyDeleteMatty is getting so big!
Fall is such an awesome time of year to take pictures, too.
Love you!
~\0/~
Hey Jodi...
ReplyDeleteI've tried to leave comments on your blog a couple different times this week but it's been acting up at my house (I hear we are neighbors. kinda)
I had every intention of introducing myself to you last Friday evening but chaos and just plain ol' cowardice got the best of me! I have been a frequent visitor to your blog since before baby Matthew was born so I feel like I kinda know you!! :)
Next time, I have no excuse! love that you guys are a part of HOPE!
have a great rest of the week and tell Dick Cheney we say HEY!
Laurie Y.
Cool new background!;0)
ReplyDeletelove,
your neighbor, t
Sweet baby, boy.
ReplyDeleteWe use to have a dinosaur mask that everyone would try on over at Bunny's. It was pretty much the funniest thing that ever happened over there.
smooch.