Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I Shouldn't Be on Here!

That's right.

I sat down to check my emails.

Finding no new emails, I headed on over to my blog.

Very innocently, I headed on over to my sidebar to see who might have written a new post.

After checking out Stickers and signing in as one of her Peeps, I started feeling guilty for not blogging for several days--a wonderful feature of blogspot.com that I really do appreciate. I love to be able to see in a moment who has a new post and who doesn't--but it's not so great when I visit another blog and see that I haven't posted in 4 days.

So here's the quick version of the last 4 days...

*Matthew has his first ear infection.
*Using Uncle Brian's carpet cleaner on my carpets.
*Josh accidentally kicked Carrie in the nose. Ow! Sore nose for several days.
*We went to the apple orchard. I'll blog on that later.
*I went grocery shopping--a mini trip--yuck!
*Started taking down wallpaper border in the family room. Also a blog for another time.
*Provided breakfast for our Sunday School class.
*William had a stomach flu all day Sunday--you know what that means.
*I had a mini-meltdown. O.K. Maybe not so mini.
*School, more border off the walls, going crazy in my messed up family room.
*Compensated for messy family room by cleaning the boys' room.
*Started reading a book on living a simple life--go figure.
*Paul stayed home from work--sinus infection stuff.
*Another grocery trip--bigger one this time--with William and Josh--during naptime. Josh fell asleep on a roll of paper towels.
*Once again trying to follow Weight Watchers and exercise.

You get the idea.
Life.

Now I just feel guilty for sitting here blogging when I have to get four kids out the door for piano lessons in 20 minutes.

I shouldn't be on here!

4 comments:

  1. Man, you ARE having a week!

    Nice deep breaths. in...out. go to your happy place!

    You are in my thoughts....hope everyone over your way is having a wonderful Wednesday, in spite of it all!

    God Bless you, Jodi!

    Hugs,

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shouldn't be on the computer at least 50% of the time... but I am anyways. It is my guilty mommy habit. :)

    BTW, love the pumpkin background!

    ReplyDelete