Friday, May 16, 2008

To Spoil or Not To Spoil

We had a pastor at our church several years ago, Pastor Ken, who commented on the question of spoiling children.

Can you spoil a child by holding him too much?

Pastor Ken's answer was something along the lines of...

Think about how food is spoiled. It is left on a shelf and forgotten.

Don't you just love it?

At our house, we're working on keeping Matthew from spoiling.


Grandma


Grandpa


Grandma Gilda


Aunt Carol


Uncle John


Cousin Marilyn


Linda


Mike


Uncle Scott


Daddy


Carrie


William


Joshua


GG


Mommy (Three Generations)


I think we're doing a pretty good job of preserving little Matthew.

2 comments:

  1. I love what your pastor said - that is great, I will have to remember that. Looks like Baby Matthew is not being too neglected. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what your pastor said. Wise words!

    ReplyDelete