Friday, May 23, 2008

Multi-Tasking

A boy after my own heart!

Joshua can hold baby Matthew and play with his trucks at the same time.
As he holds him, he says, "Aaaaw!" and "He likes trucks!"





No more cheesy smile!
If I say, "Smile!" I get the cheesy smile, but if I say, "Say McDonalds!"...


...or "Say Mama!" then I get a pretty good smile.

I must remember to think about what the last syllable of the word will do to his face--for example, "Tacoooooo!"

Live and learn.



Speaking of multi-tasking. Not only can I "Matthew watch" while holding him--I can bird watch too.


But, I must admit, Matthew watching is much more fun!



Matthew update...
We went to the doctor for his one month appointment yesterday.
Matthew weighed 10 pounds and 4 and one-half ounces.
He measured 22 and one-half inches.
He's a growing boy!

2 comments:

  1. Awww! How sweet!
    Hey, Joshua got his cast off! Too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful baby! Are you guys anxious to get out now that he's so grown up??

    ReplyDelete