Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Here's Lookin' at You!

I really don't know why it takes so long for me to write about birthdays and special occasions.  I have all my pictures chosen for the post about Carrie's birthday, but I'm procrastinating.  I always do.

Yesterday, as the boys were doing school at the big table, pictures from last April were popping up on the computer as a screensaver.  William turned around just in time to see these...



He laughed so hard that I knew I needed to print them out for the 2014 scrapbook I'm working on.  And I knew that I needed to share them here so that they would be included in a blog book someday.  So that William would laugh like that again.

I also know that by posting these here,  I get another day or two to finish my birthday blog.

One more thing that I know?  I know that I should really make our screensaver on the computer something other than pictures.  They are way too distracting.  Even the pictures of jaguars in the snow and tropical fish are too much sometimes.

Next up...Carrie's nineteenth birthday.
I promise.


1 comment:

  1. I think Josh has eyes a lot like Carrie's, but Matthew has her eyelashes. Carrie's non-bugged-out eyes. ha Love those peepers!!
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete