Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Happy Day

Perfect Day.
Paul is home from work.
I made banana muffins on a whim.

(It was either that or throw the bananas away.
Or get donuts...which make me feel really yucky 
by mid-morning.
Physically and metaphlysically.
Sorry--Duck Dynasty reference.
Which makes me happy, happy, happy.)

But seriously.
Donuts make me feel yucky physically and mentally.
Sugar and guilt are not a good combination.

Then it started to snow!
Banana muffins, coffee/hot chocolate, apple cider candle, snow, husband, and excited kids!
Perfect!



 The boys have been cooped up with colds this weekend, so this energy explosion was not a surprise.
















I guess the snow is a signal to get out 
the hat and glove box!



You just have to try them all on!


I am really looking forward to many more snow days in the next few months.  Especially after the lack of snow last winter.  There's a coziness about snowy days.  
A silence.

Now...check out this sweetie!
My niece, Ciara, was two months old on Sunday!
U.N.B.E.L.I.E.V.A.B.L.E!
Carrie, William, and I made the trip north to her baby dedication at church.
Then we were invited to lunch at Brandy's 
grandma's house.
What a fun day!
My brother, Rob, is truly blessed.


Ciara's cousins.


What didn't I get pictures of this weekend?
William's first robotics tournament!
Basketball season and Robotics season 
are well underway!
I better get more intentional about 
using my camera and blogging.
It seems like taking pictures and writing blogs have seasons of their own.

Love and Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment