Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Trees Are Alive!

The trees are alive!
I know they are.

(Cue William singing "The Trees Are Alive!" to the tune of "The Hills Are Alive.")

I have heard them in the middle of the night shaking off the thick layers of ice that enshroud them.

And this morning, I went outside to get a closer look at the beautiful light show that God was putting on...starring the trees!















The supporting roles are being played by the Forsythia...



...and the Live Forevers!



Not to mention the props in the play.
The birdbath...



and the bridge.



The trees are alive!
Have you ever seen a tree steam?
It's hard to capture in a picture, but this tree, and the others in my yard, have steam rolling off of them!
Hurry! Go look!



Psalm 19:1
The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.

Enjoy the sunshine today!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Jodi!! those are great pix and a great post.

    thanks for the different perspective on this rather torturous winter!

    ReplyDelete