Today, Joshua has me chuckling.
All throughout the morning, William would stop his work and ask Matthew if he could call him Matt.
Matthew would say, "Nooooo!"
Finally, Josh had enough of it all.
William: Hey, Matt! What time is it?
Joshua: It's "Don't mess with Matthew" time.
At lunchtime, we were trying to get a better idea of what Carrie might like for her birthday.
William: Carrie, what do you want for your birthday?
Carrie: I don't know.
Joshua: She wants a new bedroom.
Carrie: No I don't!
Joshua: You want to sleep in the barn!
What?????
And this afternoon?
Joshua (when told to use the bathroom before bed): Carrie's in the bathroom. She's in OUR bathroom. And now she's singing. That's even worse. Hey, William. Put that on Facebook. She won't get mad at you.
The thing with Josh is that he is so matter-of-fact when he says things.
And his vocabulary and his dry sense of humor really surprise me a lot of the time.
Maybe because I'm so gullible anyway.
Maybe because he still has a little boy lisp and still says "lello" instead of yellow.
Oh, the many sides of Josh!
Josh, the tender-hearted.
Josh, the silly head.
Josh, the cool man.
Josh, the determined.
Josh, the thougthful.
Josh, the dramatic.
Josh, the stubborn.
Josh, the shy.
Josh, the loyal.
My Joshy-Boy!
Never a dull moment.
Enjoying the Journey,
I love this!! Your kids are great!! I'm smilin'!! :)
ReplyDelete