"Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead..."
I just might be taking this out of context, but I am going to consider Paul's words as I blog from now on.
I get so hung up on backtracking and catching up on all the things that I haven't blogged on, that I just put my computer and pictures aside until a "better time."
Someday...at that "better time"...I will catch up on all the birthdays, special events, and memorable moments that I haven't recorded.
Guess what.
You already know what I'm going to say.
A "better time" never comes.
And...as I look ahead, I see so many more opportunities to record special memories on my blog.
Now I'm in a real pickle.
Do I go back and try to catch up, or do I take a deep breath and continue forward.
This is not a new dilemma.
It is one that rears its ugly head every so often.
Life is full, and I don't always leave time for quiet reflection.
I'm going to start making that time again...with no room for guilt.
I know I've said this all before.
Let's see how far I get this time. :)
So...
for today I'm going to share with you some of life's simple pleasures.
A few quiet things that I'm thankful for.
Sweet music played by a sweet girl...
My wild and carefree May second rosebush...
Together time...
Cheesy smiles...
Fuzzy bunnies...
Peas and Cheese...
Hard work on a hot day...
Teamwork...
Someone to hold hands with...
Joyfully,
Good to "see" you! :) My, the boys have grown!
ReplyDeleteYou make me smile!! Thanks for the post. I loved the pics.
ReplyDelete