This is something that I saw done on someone's Facebook wall. Her daughter, who is 4 years old, answered the questions.
I thought, "How cute! I wonder what my 4-year old would say... Am I brave enough to ask him these questions? He might tell the truth. He might say that I always yell or that I always tell him "No!" or that my favorite thing to do is sit at the computer."
Well, I'll never know until I try.
So I called Josh over beside me, and this is what he said.
What is something Mom always says to you?
“I love you."
What makes Mom happy?
"Flowers."
What makes Mom sad?
"Yelling and when people fight."
How does your Mom make you laugh?
"Doing silly faces."
What was your Mom like as a child?
"You threw hay down on the piggies' backs."
How old is your Mom? I can't remember.
"I think fourteen ninety-one."
How tall is your Mom?
"Fourteen feet."
What is her favourite thing to do?
"Play with me."
What does your Mom do when you're not around?
"Go places like probably to the store."
If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"For putting up the coconut tree on our wall." (I'll explain that one later.)
What is your Mom really good at?
"At being nice."
What is your Mom not very good at?
"Doing races."
What does your Mom do for a job?
"Clean up in the kitchen."
What is your Mom's favorite food?
"Grapes."
What makes you proud of your Mom?
"Because you let us go camping."
If your Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"A worm that could talk. Or you could be a pumpkin."
What do you and your Mom do together?
"Help clean up."
How are you and your Mom the same?
"We kinda like the same color."
How are you and your Mom different?
"You like orange and I like blue."
How do you know your Mom loves you?
"Because you do nice stuff for me."
Where is your Mom's favorite place to go?
"Mounds."
As soon as I asked the last question, Josh said, "Can we stop right now? This is kinda hard."
Joyfully,
So cute! I love it! :)
ReplyDeleteI love this!! Thanks for the chuckle this morning.
ReplyDeleteThere at the end...spoken like a true man when you talked too much to them or asked them too many questions! ~Nicky (I'm not logged on)
ReplyDelete