Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sweetheart Trail Mix


Remember...
Crunchy...Chewy...Sweet...Salty!

Strawberry Yogurt Cheerios (our base ingredient)
Chocolate Chip Teddy Grahams
Vanilla Flavored Yogurt-Covered Raisins
Valentine's Day Plain M&M's
Rainbow Goldfish
Pretzel Sticks

There are so many great combinations in this one...especially the M&M's and Pretzels!

I think this will last us awhile since we made it in our big silver pan.

This is the pan that I inherited from Mom. She used to make Chex Party Mix in this pan every Christmas...and so do we.



There's a big wooden spoon in the pan, because I had the kids take turns pouring the ingredients in one-at-a-time...and then stir after each ingredient.

This one turned out to be pretty cute...I think mainly because of the chubby little Teddy Grahams!

We may not have this one done in time to make a Trail Mix for the month of March.

Too bad...
Lucky Charms would have been a great base ingredient...especially since the cereal part of Lucky Charms in my favorite! ;)

Happy Valentine's Day,

2 comments:

  1. That looks good. My kids would enjoy eating it! Kids always seem to love trail mixes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!!! This looks FANTASTIC!!!!

    ReplyDelete