I have to take it to a repair shop...very soon!
How am I ever going to blog without it?!
Until my camera is up and running again, here is a picture that was taken before the unfortunate event...taken by Joshua.
This is Joshua.
How did my camera get broken? What was the unfortunate event?
Live and learn.
Mommies shouldn't leave their cameras where they can be knocked off the table by their camera-loving 3-year olds.
It really wasn't his fault. It was mine.
He actually did take some pretty good pictures before knocking it off the table.
And maybe this will encourage me to do some catch-up blogging.
So, until my camera visits the camera doctor, here are some "lost episodes" and blogs without pictures...also known as...well, blogs without pictures. Not creative enough? How about "What's Inside My Head?"
So, are you ready to know what I'm thinking about?
Tune in.
Aah- simple math... 3 year old+unattended(insert any electronic device)= broken . I too have lived and learned!
ReplyDeleteMy camera was fairly old when it broke so I used it as an excuse to get a new one for my b-day. I still have it and wonder if I should repair for a back-up. Are camera docs expensive??