Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Brotherly Love

As you can see, there was a whole lotta lovin' going on at our house this morning!





What else has been going on?

School.
Birthdays.
Joshua using my computer for Starfall.com.
Lost dog.
Easter.
Laundry.
Matthew is crawling.
Cleaning up messes.
More messes. Remeber...Matty is crawling now.
Laundry.
Housework.
Homeschool convention.
Meals.
Laundry.
Sickness.
Lots of sickness.
Playing.
Laundry.

It seems that just as I sit down to blog...or do anything for that matter...I get distracted by whatever is happening in the house at that moment. It's all good, though.

Yes, even the laundry.

1 comment:

  1. What sweet pictures! Matty looks so happy!

    We recently discovered the computer game JumpStart for our 4 yr old. She loves it! It's like Sim City for preschoolers. Her favorite thing is dressing her character before she goes someplace new. I'm glad she likes it BUT...everytime I sit at the computer she starts asking for HER game.

    Glad to see you again;-)

    ReplyDelete