Saturday, March 7, 2009

An Itsy Bitsy Ebb and Flow

My life has many areas that experience an "ebb and flow."
My prayer life.
Housekeeping.
Gardening.
Personal endeavors such as reading.

And blogging.

I guess I've just been really busy--busy with the everyday things of life and with catching-up on the everyday things. I've also been thoroughly enjoying the beautiful springlike temperatures in our part of the country this week.

I've noticed, too, that when I fail to take pictures, I tend not to blog. I like pictures. They are my "story starters."

I "received" some story starters last night.

Carrie had just given Matty a faux-hawk and was wanting me to take some pictures of it after supper.







The photo shoot ended with a rousing rendition of "The Itsy Bitsy Spider," one of Matty's new favorite songs.
Until this moment, we had no idea that he could do "Down came the rain..." hand motions.


Please pardon the absolutely angelic singing of Matthew's mother. :) I was "got" by Matty's enthusiasm and was having trouble singing the song for him.

But please do enjoy the antics of an almost 11-month old little boy.

4 comments:

  1. I love it! He had me giggling too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting! Seems like just yesterday i found your blog and he was an adorable newborn.
    I have been missing your blogging! Your posts always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a smart boy!!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jodi- I miss seeing you and your family. You were my first blogging buddy!

    I just started on facebook and thought you might really like it too. You can put pictures and write short updates and keep up with your friends much easier than blogging. It's private too...only those you befriend. If you want to connect I'd love to hear from you. You can get my email through my blog. Take care!

    ReplyDelete