What I absolutely love about having the train table in the dining room is that while I'm peeling potatoes or washing dishes, I can listen in on my 3-year old's thoughts.
"Sweet home-abama!"
"Old MacDonald had a farm...EIEIO. With a quack quack here. A moo moo there. Everywhere!"
I'm so glad you found my post on Wind Power helpful. J was so excited that William would be interested also. He wants to invite William over so he can teach him all about it! *wink* Common interests...instant buds.
Too cute!
ReplyDeleteaww, that's priceless! whatta sweet boy you've got there!
ReplyDeleteglad you're back to bloggin', lady!
LY
I agree! I love those unguarded moments when we actually get to hear what's going on in those little heads!
ReplyDeleteVery cute!
I'm so glad you found my post on Wind Power helpful. J was so excited that William would be interested also. He wants to invite William over so he can teach him all about it! *wink* Common interests...instant buds.
ReplyDeleteI love it...Teige's favorite song to sing is "Bad Day" He sings "had a bad day" over and over and over and over and over and over ...Do you get it?
ReplyDeletesmooch.