Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Teaching an Old Dog...

If you've read Carrie's or William's latest blog posts, then you know that we are working from a new laptop computer.

We've never had a laptop before, so I am still getting used to it.

It's funny how it's just a computer--but it's so different from the desktop--may it rest in peace.

That's right. Paul's cousin, Kyle, warned us that it might not be able to keep up with us much longer, but we just kept working it. It crashed pretty hard on Sunday.

We're hoping to be able to pull all of our important things--like pictures and my homeschool things--off of it. We're even hoping that we might be able to use it for the basics and for "little boy" usage. Josh loves his "activities" on Starfall.

I guess time will tell.

The one thing that I did figure out yesterday was how to get the pictures from my camera to the laptop.

I can't seem to post on my blog without a picture or two, so here are some for today.

Here's a picture of two of my sweethearts.



Mr. Smiley...



Tomorrow's blog will deal with a more serious issue...the wherabouts of a dear friend.

2 comments:

  1. Mr. Smiley is surely the Gerber baby!! He is adorable.

    so you're liking the laptop? how fun....you can blog on the run! Yah!! :)

    I have been trying to leave comments on your blog for a few days now and it won't let me! phbbbt!

    I almost drove up to M-ville to find you the other day! It may be forever till we have an activity where we will get to officially meet, it seems! We are having a Harvest Party on Oct. 25th and you guys are invited. I will send you an email this week with the details.

    Hope you are having a super week! hope you figure out how to get your pix off the computer! noooo fun!

    Love ya,

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you! Poor old computer. It just couldn't keep up with Carrie! I hate the keyboard on my laptop and I don't have wireless in my house yet. If anyone has an extra wireless modem laying around...I'll take it. It's gonna be nice for you to blog in bed.

    I like the photo of Paul and Matty. Sweet Sweethearts.

    smooch

    ReplyDelete