Where did July go?
I can hardly believe that we are already a week into August!
And, I'm wondering if my blogging hobby has become as extinct as the dinosaurs...or as nonexistent as the unicorn.
This month finds us preparing for Josh's third birthday on the 14th and for our first day of school on the 18th.
As you might guess, every time that I get on the computer lately, it hasn't been to blog or to read blogs. I've been researching and ordering curriculum and looking for good ideas for preschool themes to use with Josh. I think that I have only one more "have-to" curriculum that I need to buy, and "Dinosaurs" is going to be our first preschool theme.
Joshua asked me just the other day if we would see dinosaurs at the zoo. I guess I never really thought much about what a little guy might be thinking when he sees pictures of dinosaurs. Of course he might assume that they are as real as any other animal he might see at the zoo.
Another reason for my blogging absence has been because our computer has had a little time off this summer. Two weeks ago, it went to Cousin Kyle's for a spa weekend. Kyle cleaned it all out and checked for viruses, etc. It's so nice to have it back in good running order for the start of our school year.
THANK YOU, KYLE!
I have to get back to school stuff now, but I will leave you with one of Carrie's favorite past-times...
messing with Joshua's hair. She usually goes for the faux-hawk, but this time he allowed her to give him a twisty unicorn horn.
Welcome back to the blogosphere! I'm been mia too, mainly because I've been trying to walk and be healthy rather than sitting in front of my computer for hours on end. I'm excited for the school year. Lots of good curriculum to choose from, isn't there?
ReplyDeleteCyber hugs,
I have been MIA as well - and way behind on my blog reading since it took me this long to finally read this post!
ReplyDeleteThis summer has flown by... have a wonderful first day of school!