Friday, June 13, 2008

All Me Fall Down!



Wing wound Wosies
Pocko-ful posies
Ackers
Ackers
All me fall down!




Practice makes perfect!

It occurred to me one afternoon, after Joshua's Grandma asked if he knew any kids' songs like "Old MacDonald," that he is more familiar with TobyMac than with Mother Goose! I guess having an older sister and brother contributes quite a bit to this. So, we've been working on learning age-appropriate songs. I still must admit, though, it's awfully cute to hear him suddenly break out singing and dancing to TobyMac for no known reason!



(This was a post that I wrote back in February but couldn't get the video to work. You wouldn't believe how Joshua's speech has improved since his tonsils and adenoids were removed and tubes were put in!)

2 comments:

  1. Your kids are so funny. I like watching your "big kids" play so well with the little ones. That's one thing we will miss out on.
    Thanks for all your sweet comments, BTW. I would probably like you IRL, but we are much weirder IRL than I let show on my blog, lol! You would be very scared. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, he is too funny! I love hearing Emmy randomly break into song, and they way they sing at this age is a hoot!

    ReplyDelete