Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Very Special Day

Fifteen years ago today, Paul and I got married.
Fifteen years!

You know how it is--in some ways it seems like such a long time ago, but in other ways, it seems like just yesterday.


Here's a fun picture taken with Paul and his groomsmen--brother Brian, friend Todd, friend Carey, friend Bob; and brother Scott.

I'm afraid it's too late for you to run, Honey!



My handsome groom...
I don't think he's changed a bit.
Too bad I can't say the same about the bride. :)



The very happy couple...
In case your wondering, we were very kind to each other when eating the cake. No sloppy frosting pictures to share.



Thank you, Paul, for fifteen wonderful years. I thank God everyday that he placed us together. You truly are my best friend.

3 comments:

  1. Oh...how sweet! Congratulations. You guys are a really cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! You haven't changed a bit. (except for the whole 4 kids thing, of course)

    ReplyDelete