Saturday, January 21, 2017

A Funny New Year

I know that I have written a blog post like this before.  
He says the funniest things, that Matthew.
It used to be that he didn't mean to say funny things at all.  
They just popped out.
Now that he's older, he has a pretty witty sense of humor. 

So...the first blog post of the year is going to be about my youngest, Matthew.

A short post with just a few of the funnies that I have remembered to write down.

A post that is really one that I am writing for myself so that I won't forget the things that have made me laugh.


Paul was trying to decide on a name for his
Fantasy Football team.
Matthew:  "Tiny Bubbles?"  "Happy Toes?"  "Popcorn?"

I was eating Raisin Bran.
He asked if I was eating Raisin Bran.
Me:  Yeah.
Matthew:  I'd like it without the raisins.
Me:  Then it wouldn't be Raisin Bran.
Matthew:  Brand.

"If I went to Israel, I would not want to wear a loin cloth
and go barefoot."

"If I were wealthy then I wouldn't wear a tuxedo all the time, because tuxedos are really uncomfortable."


Are you familiar with "Poor Man Cookies?"
My grandma used to call them graham cracker cookies, 
but Paul's grandma, GG, called them Poor Man Cookies.
I made some yesterday, and Matthew fell in love!
He was asking Carrie's friend if he would like to try one...
"Would you like a Dead Man's Cookie?"

Wait!  
Carrie has a "he-friend?"
A story for another day.
💗💗💗


1 comment:

  1. Oh no no no! You can't just drop info like that and then leave!!!!
    Matthew is hilarious. I started reading your blog before he was born. It doesn't seem possible he is so grown up!

    ReplyDelete